Friday, March 25, 2005

The last lap...before the next race begins!

The first year is drawing to a close... I am feeling deeply introspective right now. I in fact wrote a looooooong blog describing just how deep this introspection was...but due to some quirk of fate, it got erased. I guess the reader will never know what all I had written in that blog... but then I am not sure anyone will be interested in it either :-).

Anyway, to round it up, it has been an exciting and eventful year so far with one more set of exams to go... I am just tightening my seatbelts for one final roller coaster ride on the wheels of academic fate in the first year. Ready to go to the trenches and battle on !

Rangarajan

2 comments:

Manu Raja said...

A major step has been crossed today, hasn't it? Just a few more and then you'll have to search hard for challenges...Enjoy them while you still have them... :-))

Colourking said...

Definitely...that is why I said this was the last academic challenge of the First year...the coming years will have their own challenges...