Wednesday, December 22, 2004

Nothing to write about...

This blogging habit of mine has become a fairly addictive thing over the past few days. I want to keep writing on it even if there is nothing worthwhile to mention. Now, going over the last couple of posts I find that there is that 'spark' lacking in the posts. Eek! If it is like this to write an ordinary blog and sustain the interest of the reader (myself in this case :-)) , imagine what it would be like for an advertiser whose bread and butter is made by sustaining the interest of the target customers (who are nowhere as kind as I am while evaluating my own literary efforts :-)).

That has led me to decide that I will update my blog only if I really find some meaty stuff to write on. (Oh, I am a vegetarian, by the way... the 'meat' allusion was just a figurative one). So why am I blogging now? Actually, I am feeling wide awake even at 3.30 am in the morning today and don't really know what to do!

Come to think of it, I think my next post will be on sleep, its aftereffects and side effects...
More stuff is just around the corner...

Sitan

No comments: