Saturday, October 13, 2007

Old wine in a new bottle (err.. template)

After over a year of sticking to the lighthouse blog template, I have finally decided it is time for a change. The new template is fairly elegant I think... must acknowledge Vishal Grover's contribution in my taking up this template (IIMA has made me a stickler for APA referencing!).

Of course, that does not mean that my writing will get any better! Hence the title for this post.

PS: Getting the My-Shoutbox and the Visit counter applications to integrate with the new template was a bit of a pain. But the effort was worth the change. I quite like the new template. Thanks Vishal!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I still prefer ur earlier template...
i thoughti had reached some other blog..:)

Colourking said...

ah.. the perils of change management! I shd have tried a live morph from the old template to the new one ;)