Sunday, November 20, 2005

My day of shame...

I am feeling terrible today. One of our group work reports got trashed by the very professor who I regard as my role model for his philosophy regarding his life and work.


It is simply eating me up. But then, that is why I am writing this blog. I am not a student of IIMA for nothing. I have taken the pains to work hard to come into the best b-school in the country. I have pride in my work and that is the way it will stay.

I am reminded of a famous incident in Hindu mythology where Sage Vishwamitra persevered and persevered in his spiritual pursuits till Sage Vasishtha himself hailed him as "Brahmarishi" (Vasishtha was the sage who humiliated King Kaushika by proving that the might of the King's army is nothing before a sage's spiritual powers - for more details refer this link)- it is up to me to figure out how I am going to impress the professor again, but figure out I will.

Ranga

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That's the spirit, Ranga! Who is the professor? RaviC?

Anonymous said...

hmm... i know u will figure it out,, and figure it out really well...

Kailash (Daag~ The fire)

Colourking said...

yeah. Ravi C it is. Actually have set things in motion immediately :-)